Friday, March 5, 2010

March workshop project!

Today I have my non-card project to show you. This is what I will be doing at my workshop tonight. It is 2 peppermint patties dressed up and put in a cellophane bag and finished off with a very simple bag topped that was cut out with the big shot and embossed with the big shot! Cute, easy and quick the best type of project!
I'm glad spring is almost here. It means that I can start pulling out these pastel colors again.
Angela's helpful hints:
- using the circle scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle & 1 inch punch these peppermint patty holders come together in a snap. The 1 inch circle punch is perfectly sized to punch out this super cute bunny from the eggcoutrements stamp set.
-The eggcoutrements stamp set is made to match a varitety of our punches! I love when Stampin up does that for us.
-The big shot and top note die makes a perfect bag topper. Did you know that folded in half the way I have the top note die it fits the med sized cello bags and folded in half the other way the top note die fits perfectly on the small size cello bags
-These would be perfect gifts for school mates, friends at your office or anybody who just needs a quick pick me up.

There is still time to host a workshop in March and earn sale-a-bration benefits. Give me a call or email me if you would like to set up a workshop.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: