Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ask Angela Tuesday - New Edition to my blog

I'm introducing a new edition to my blog. Ask Angela Tuesday. Every Tuesday I will answer any questions that you might have. If I don't know the answer I'll sure try my best to find out for you. So any stamping, scrapbooking, or Stampin Up questions you might have feel free to e-mail them to me at c_riddell@comcast.net.

Here is our first official Ask Angela question.


"Angela, I'm very excited to get my big shot, but what if I only want one image from a die that has multiple images on it?"

This is a great question and a very simple one to answer. Some of our dies for the big shot have more then one image on the same die. If you only want one image then simply put a piece of paper over the images that you want cut out. See photo below for explanation. See how I have only put cardstock over the letters that I know I will be using. It's that simple.

This will save a lot of paper that you would other wise waste. Also it's great to know that you don't have to use the entire die, use your imaginations to see how much variety these dies can bring you.

Have a question, don't hesitate to ask. All questions are good questions!


My daughter starts pre-school tomorrow, wow, I can't believe it, so I'm off to try and do a quick project to give to the teacher. We go tonight for a scavenger hunt, open house thing at the school. Kayla is so super excited. I on the other hand am having a hard time with the fact that she's old enough to be going to school. that's it for today so...................
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, Mom to have separation anxiety from your little one. I, too, experienced that when Jenna went to pre-school and then to kindergarten. It will get better I promise.

Have fun!

Smiles,

Laura