Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pictures from hostess appreciation night


Look how much fun we had at hostess appreciation night! I'm sorry, I meant to get a picture of everybody, but somehow I missed a couple of you. Thank you ladies for such a fun night!


The ladies had fun making 4 projects, I'll have pictures of those for you tomorrow.
Here is a picture of my big shot display. Look at all of the fun projects I had on display. And a close up of the card that we made, it uses the top note die from the big shot.

Here is the prize basket, I drew tickets all night and they could pick what ever they wanted to from the basket. One table was doing all the winning and the other table was none to pleased with me, but I think that they forgave me.

Here is a close up of my book to look display. I had Stampin Up! products in each of the little pillow boxes and anybody who booked a party could pick a box. The prizes where: adhesive remover, classic ink pad, package of buttons, stampin dimensionals, package of designer paper, and a $15.00 SU gift certificate. There where no pillow boxes left by the end of the evening.
Big Shot Club-
There has been an overwhelming response to my big shot club that I now have 2 clubs going. There is only 1 spot left in the 2nd club so if anybody would like the spot let me know asap. I will start a 3rd club if there is a need for it.
Change of date for big shot preview party!
It has been brought to my attention that I had picked the Franklin county fair parade night for my big shot preview party and of course I don't want anybody to miss out on that, so I am changing the date of my party to Wednesday September 3rd stop by anytime between 6:00 - 9:00 pm and get a tutorial on how to use this new machine as well make a project using the big shot. Please rsvp to me by September 2nd so that I can have enough projects ready to go! To register just click on the register me button at the top right of my blog. Hope to see you there.
Alright that's it, have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: