Friday, August 22, 2008

Look what I did with my big shot! (again)

I know that this is a horrible picture, I just couldn't seem to get a good one. I guess that's what I get for trying to take a picture of a mirror. Anyway I think that you can kind of get the gist of it. I made a fall banner that says "happy Fall" I used my pumpkin die and my naturally serif alphabet. I can't get enough of the big shot.

If your local and want to see how the big shot works and see what all the buzz really is about then come to my Big Shot Preview Party on September 4th anytime between 6:00 - 9:00 pm. The event is FREE and you'll even get to try out the big shot for yourself. If you plan on attending please register by September 3rd so that I have enough projects ready to go. You can register, simply by clicking on the register button on the top right of my blog. I would love to see you there and show you how much fun this machine really is.


Short post today, because I have to get ready for my hostess appreciation night tonight. We are having yummy home made pizza, fresh salad and watermelon. We are going to be doing 4 fun projects and I will be having prizes and giveaways all night. I'll try and remember to take pictures, I always seem to get so caught up in my events that I always forget about pictures. Maybe I'll get Craig to snap a few, poor thing, in a house full of women and he has to take care of the kiddos. What a wonderful husband I have, he truly supports me which is so wonderful. Ok that's it.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: