Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Big shot arrived! Yippee



My big shot arrived! I am super excited. I've been using it while the girls napped. Oooh what are those colorful scallop circles on the big shot you might ask. Well another sneak peek to something big happening this year. My hostess who are at hostess appreciation night on Friday will be the first to hear all about this fun promotion that I am doing. So stay tuned for an update about this after Friday.

On another note, aren't those colors wonderful together? I absolutely love them they are part of our new in-line color family. The 2 colors that you see on the left are kiwi kiss, baja breeze, the one on the right is not quite navy which is part of our regular line of colors.

Off to do more projects for Friday.

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: