Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Announcement

Ok the day is here that I promised. My big announcement. A Fantastic Demo named Aly Schilling came up with this idea and I thought that it was fantastic so I asked nicely, with a pretty please to borrow her idea and she came back with an absolutely! So here goes.





20th/20/$20 Scavenger Hunt


Stampin UP is celebrating their 20th Anniversary this year and I'm so excited about it, I'm offering you a scavenger hunt. What's it all about you might ask?


Well.........


This promotion will run from now until June 30th 2009.


Through out the year I will be placing these 20 year emblems on items and handing them out. This is the emblem that you will look for.

The first item that you will see them on is your catalog, so contact me to get your discounted catalog $5.00 (normally $9.95).

Here are some other ways that you will receive the emblem:


A receipt for an order total that is over $50.00

Any class that you attend

Any time you register a new to me guest for a class

Any time you refer a new customer who places a $25.00 or more.

Card kits that I will have available on my blog.

And any other time that I see fit.

But here's a little hint... my hostess will get the emblems much quicker. Hostess will find them on:

Hostess Packets

Hostess Benefits Receipts for high totaling workshops

Hostess gifts

and more!

Hostess will also get them for random things that make me happy:

Having high attendance at their workshops

Having a fair amount of outside orders before their workshop

Getting bookings at their workshops

and more!

So you will definitely want to hos several workshops through out the year. My schedule for the fall is filling up quickly so book your date asap!



So why am I collecting these emblems?

When you collect twenty, 20 year emblems, I will give you a $20.00 Stampin Up! Gift Certificate!



There are a few rules:

The emblems are NON-TRANSFERABLE. You cannot give your emblems to someone else! If this begins to happen the promotion will end

You can only receive one $20.00 Gift Certificate through out the year. If you collect 40 emblems, you will not get $40.00.

You must keep track of your emblems. I won't be writing down who gets what. If you loose them, I will not replace them. I suggest that you throw them in a Ziploc bag and keep them in your catalog.



So let's get started. Here is the easiest way for you to get an emblem. Sign up to receive daily updates from my blog and I will give you your first emblem. It's simple, half way down on the right hand side of my blog you will see a box that says feedblitz. Just enter your e-mail address in their and hit subscribe me! and that's all you have to do. If I don't have your name and address please e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net and I will promptly send out your emblem.
Do I have to be a local customer to play along? Absolutely not, this is open to anybody in the United States who does not have a demonstrator.
So have fun and get collecting your emblems.

No comments: