Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Shot on Scrapbook

I'm at it again, using my wonderful, shiny, brand new big shot. I tell you the possibilities really are endless with this machine. This time I used my big shot on a scrapbook page, I used some new designer paper too. (I'm on a mission to use more designer paper, instead of hoarding it all.)
So Look how I used my big shot machine. I used it to make a journal blog with the top note die. I used the pumpkin for an embellishment and I also used the naturally serif alphabet to do the title to the page. So what do you think? I'm very pleased with the way this page came out, and the big shot made it just that much easier to do too! Now the only thing I need to do is get my pictures printed out, is anybody else bad about that? Please tell me you are so I can feel better about it. The second picture is just a close up so that you can see the die cuts better.

Supplies:
paper: chocolate chip, very vanilla, tangerine tango, washington apple designer paper
accessories: chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, really rust & chocolate chip markers, big shot die cutting machine and dies, scallop edge punch


Well I hope that you all have a fantastic day and happy stampin! ooops forgot to mention that I cased this layout from a member over at SCS whose member name is straw, here is a link to her original. You do have to be an SCS member to view it and if your not a member why not? It's free and full of ideas.

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Awesome scrapbook page! I like how you incorporated the Top Note die.