Friday, August 15, 2008

Hostess Day Sneak Peek!

So hostess day is right around the corner, next Friday the 22nd to be exact and I'm starting to get ready for it. Can you believe it, I'm not sure I can. I almost checked my temperature to make sure I was ok, I'm very good at waiting until the last minute, even though I'm trying very hard to get out of that habit. So I thought I would show you a sneak peek at some of things that I've been working on. Heee Heee Heee, you thought I would actually show you something that would give away our projects? HAAAAA HAAAAA. Let me know if you have any guesses on what the picture with the leaves in it is? If your coming to Hostess day and you guess correctly maybe I'll throw you an extra ticket for the prizes. Next you will see a picture of the water bottles for the ladies, all the bottles use our new in-line color family. I thought this would be a neat way to show them the new colors and give them new color combos at the same time.
Well I think that's it for today, remember if your coming to hostess day please let me know by Wed. if you are bringing a guest. (More prizes if you do!)


As always, have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: