Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'M SICK

I'm sick today, I have some sort of but and my stomach is knots and let me tell you, it really doesn't feel good, so I don't know if Iwill be stamping today. If I do I will post a sample for you later.

On a happier, less yucky note. I ordered my big shot Saturday and I expedited the shipping so hopefully it will be hear Tuesday. If your local and want to come over and play with it just give me a call first to make sure I'm here.

I do have a big shot club starting in September so if you want to join let me know. See this post for all the deets.
If your coming to hostess night on Friday I will have it then for you all to try out! Yipeee, can you tell I'm excited. I have all these ideas running through my head and I can't wait to try them out!
So I hope that you are all feeling better then I am.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: