Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tax Free Weekend

August 16th & 17th is tax free weekend in MA! so what does that mean for you? Well my 3rd annual tax free weekend special! No tax, no shipping. Just the price you see in the catalog! That's 15% less then you would normally pay. Great news, this is just in time for the new catalog, so give me a call so that you can get your hands on one of these beautiful brand new babies! I will be taking orders all day Saturday and Sunday until 8:00 pm the 16th and 17th. You can order by calling me at 413-863-3166 or by e-mail c_riddell@comcast.net




Hostess Appreciation Night - August 22nd 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. If you have been a hostess with me over the past year, you will receive an invitation in the mail. Hostess appreciation night is my way of pampering my hostess' and saying thank you for supporting me. Please RSVP by August 8th. There will be prizes, homemade pizza and fresh salad as well as stamping of course!




All Occasion Card Class- Friday August 29th join me for a fun evening of all occasion card making. We will be making 2 each of 5 different designs. Class fee is $25.00 which includes everything except adhesive, so please bring your adhesive. Here is a sample of one of the cards we will be making.
Can't make it to the class? No problem you can order the on-the-go kit for $25.00 plus shipping. This will provide you with everything needed (except adhesive, which you can also purchase from me) to make all 10 cards, all the images will be stamped and colored ready for you to put together.
or
Want to order the cards pre-made that's an option too! 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) for $30.00 plus shipping. You can e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net to order your on the go kits.



So have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: