Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another sale-a-bration creation

Hello everybody,
I have another Sale-a-bration post for you today! This card was one of my club projects this month. The technique is called faux linen and it gives the card a really vintage or shabby chic look. I used spring colors because I was doing this card during the last big snow storm we where having and I really just wanted spring to be here. On this card we also used the hodgepodge hardware in the vanilla color, I love our hodgepodge hardware. They add that extra touch to a card, or their perfect on a scrapbook page, but they are also fun to use for home decor projects. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to post some of those project soon, so you can see just how versatile they really are.

Sale-a-bration ends March 31st, so place your orders before then to take advantage of free sale-a-bration products! Did you know that if you purcahse the hodgepodge hardware kit, the cutter kit and 2 ink refills you would also receive a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set and anybody who makes a purchase of $50.00 or more now through Wednesday March 25th will also receive 1 free classic ink refill from me.

Because this special is through me, you will have to order through phone or e-mail. You can not order on line and recieve this special as we won't be able to add the free refill to your order!

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: