Monday, March 30, 2009

chipboard, chipboard who has the chipboard?

me apparently as I have been using it on all of my projects all week long! Happy start of the week to all of you! I've added a poll to the right side of my blog, so please feel free to vote. I'll be putting up different polls from time to time so I better know how to help my customers and find out what you're really interested in.
Ok on to today's post. I have another way to use your chipboard. Ready?
Chipboard & Rub-on's:

Step 1: Sponge ink onto your chipboard
Step 2: Apply rub-on of your choice
Step 3: Finish your project as desired

Isn't that easy! That's all there really is to it and I love the effect it has on this scrapbook page. You can also see that I used chipboard with glitter again, but this time it's the chunky glitter which gives it another whole look. The F is for family, friends and fun it could also be for my mom's first name Frances as this is what this scrapbook page is all about.

As you can see in the close up picture, I've also stamped out some images, cut them out, glittered them up (because I have to you know) and applied them to the chipboard as well. The rub-on's where actually all one rub-on and i just cut it apart where I wanted to and applied it to all 3 chipboard tags.
Alright you're turn, show me your projects that you've used chipboard on. I'd love to see them. Wednesday is the last day to play along with this challenge and then we'll be on to something else! I hope that you decide to join in on the fun.
Just a reminder that tomorrow Tuesday is the last day to take advantage of sale-a-bration. Orders of $50.00 or more qualify for free product. Orders can be phoned in to me, e-mailed or shop right on line at http://www.angelariddell.stampinup.net/ click on "shop now"
For every $50.00 you spend you can choose free products from the sale-a-bration catalog. Any order of $150.00 or more also qualifies for free hostess benefits so grab some orders from your friends and give me a call and we'll throw in and order and get you lots of free Stampin Up products!
Thinking of signing up to become a Stampin Up demonstrator? Do it before tomorrow to take advantage of the discounted price on the starter kit so that you can get your business off to a roaring start with out paying full price. New recruits also get to pick out an extra free stamp set of their choice from the catalog. So hurry so you don't miss out!

No comments: