Thursday, March 26, 2009

New weekly challenge

Hi everybody, I have some exciting news for you. I am going to be doing a weekly challenge on my blog! I was talking to a customer last night and she was saying that she needs someone to challenge her to get out her SU products and use them, so I figured I'd make it a weekly challenge on my blog, because I'm sure there are other people who need a little "push". Here's the way the challenge will go.
I will post a challenge every Thursday. You will have until the next Wednesday to finish the challenge. Send me pictures of your completed projects and I'll post them to my blog. I might even have a little prize from time to time.
This is just going to be a fun, laid back way to get you using your products and along the way I"ll show you different ways to use them.

Ok so here is the first official challenge:
"Chipboard" I know you have it so let's use it. You can use it how ever you want to, on a card, scrapbook page or in any other way you can think of.
There are many ways to use chipboard, here are just a few ideas to get you started:
paint it with acrylic paint
sponge our ink on it
cover it with designer paper
stamp it
glue and glitter
emboss it.

Ok so go get started, you have until next Wednesday to finish your "chipboard" project. If you are my customer send this to everybody else you know that needs a push to use their products.
You can do as many entries as you would like to.

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: