Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everybody! The sun is shining here in MA and that makes me very happy. The snow is slowly melting away and I can see pieces of grass through all the snow. Whoo Hoo!

There are only 2 weeks left to sale-a-bration so if you want to take advantage of getting free stamp sets, paper bundles and ribbon bundles, please place your orders by the end of March. Because there are only 2 weeks left to SAB, I am going to be showing projects that I have been doing at classes and clubs over the last month and a half. There are some really terrific sab products this year, so I really want to showcase them for you.

Today's project is straight out of the sab catalog and this is one of the projects that I did at both of my clubs this past week. It was a little tricky getting that flower into the position that we wanted, but with a little tombo multi adhesive we got it to stick just the way we wanted it to.


Isn't this card really cool? I love how Stampin UP used the sab designer paper as the sky and grass, I thought that was a neat touch, as well as the celery ribbon as the leaves to the flower. If you have never used the tombo multi adhesive, all I have to say is that it's perfect for projects like this. It really makes paper stick to paper with out a problem.

Free tombo multi adhesive with qualifying purchase: Because I enjoy this product so much, I'm going to run a special! Anybody who makes a purchase of $100.00 or more from today Friday March 13th through Friday March 20th will receive a tombo multil adhesive for FREE as well as 2 sale-a-bration products of your choice. These orders must be received by phone or e-mail to get the free tombo adhesive. And that's not all if you spend $150.00 not only will you receive the free tombo, you'll also receive 3 free sab products of your choice and hostess benefits of $15.00 in free merchandise as well as a free level 1 hostess exclusive stamp set.

To place your orders by phone please call me at 413-863-3166 or e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net

Punch class postponed:The punch class that is scheduled for this coming Monday is being postponed until next month. The punch class will be Monday April 20th at 6:30 pm. The price of the class is $25.00 which includes a $15.95 punch of your choice. If you plan on coming to the class, please have your payment with punch choice to me, no later then April 6th. This way I can have the punch ready for you at the class for you to take home with you. These punch classes are always a lot of fun and usually fill up quickly, so please register early to save your spot.

No comments: