Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday gift packaging

Hi everyone,


How are you? It's sunny here but COLD today. I can't wait for 60 degree weather, how about you? Today I have a quick post for you with an idea for any gift giving packaging events you might have coming up. This is just a white lunch sack that I added stamped cardstock to with a little bit of designer paper. I love the kiwi kiss designer paper with the rose red cardstock what a fun color combo! I used a stamp from the priceless stamp set as well as raspberry tart designer paper on the bottom. Isn't this a great way to dress up any old lunch sack you have hanging around the house when you need a gift bag in a hurry. You could even add handles to it if you wanted to. I love how the white ribbon just "pops" between the rose red and kiwi kiss, it gives it such a "clean, modern look". I don't know if you noticed or not, but I also took a plain piece of tissue paper and randomly stamped the same stamp all over it. This is one of my most favorite things to do, I really feel it gives your gift packaging that extra special touch and makes it really one of a kind.

Order special-Place an order of $50.00 or more today or tomorrow (March 23rd -24th) by phone, e-mail or online on my website and receive all the supplies to make this fun gift bag. Supplies include, 2 pieces of cut rose red cardstock (ready for you to stamp),2 pieces of cut and measured kiwi kiss designer paper, white ribbon cut perfectly to be added to your bag, white lunch sack and 1 piece of tissue paper. What you will need to finish this project is: sticky strip, stamp set of choice and rose red ink pad. Not only will you receive everything needed to make one of these great gift bags, but you will also receive a FREE sale-a-bration set of your choice!

Call me at 413-863-3166 or e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net or go to my website www.angelariddell.stampinup.net and click on "shop now"

This special only applies to orders placed March 23rd - March 24th at 9:00 pm.

No comments: