Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Ok, another beautiful sunny day here in MA, it really does make me so happy! Today's sample for you is a card that I did at a workshop in Feb. I really love this sale-a-bration stamp set botanical blooms, which you can get for free with an order of $50.00 or more. My hostess for the workshop really wanted to learn how to do the 2 step stampin and this stamp set is perfect for that. This card also utilizes the sab ribbon bundle, how beautiful is that celery ribbon, as well as the congrats stamp set.

Breaking news from Stampin Up!- If you've been thinking of starting your own business (now is the perfect time, people are booking parties) Stampin Up has made it just that much easier for you to get ahead by paying for the starter kit over 3 easy monthly installments. Did you know that the craft industry is recession proof! There have been many articles on this very subject, also what they are finding is that direct sales business sales are up, that's right I said up! My business is the best that it has been in all of my 5 years as a demonstrator. If you would like to join my team of demonstrators please call me at 413-863-3166 or e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net.

To take advantage of the 3 easy installments we do need to mail in your paper work , so if you are interested please let me know asap so you can also take advantage of the 15% off of the starter kit and the free stamp set of your choice which is only valid for the next 2 weeks.

No comments: