Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty Day!

Hello to you! Top of the morning to ya! Ok just kidding, trying to get in some of that Irish garb, not really working though so I'll stop. Today's card is a card that we did at one of my stamp clubs last week. They really wanted to learn how to emboss so I thought this card would be perfect! It's straight out of the sale-a-bration brochure and I loved everything about this card, the colors, layout, paper piercing and all that. We used blush blossom, riding hood red, kiwi kiss and close to cocoa cardstock what a really nice combination it is.


There is only a week and a half left to take advantage of sale-a-bration. To place your order call or e-mail me or shop right on line at www.angelariddell.stampinup.net

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: