Friday, March 20, 2009

Girly scrapbook page

I have a customer who is having a scrapbook birthday for her daughter, so she asked me to put together a sample for her, so here it is. She asked for girly, pink and butterflies so I hope this fits the bill perfectly. I really love this page, is that bad to say? I love the butterfly with the corduroy brad in the middle as well as the texture on the butterfly that was done with the big shot and the SU texture plates of course! I love how easy the big shot makes it to put together a quick and easy scrapbook page. I've included a picture of the page, a close up shot of the butterfly and some other details and then a full view with a picture in it.

This is also the first page of Scrapbook Thursday on April 23. I will show you the other page in a few days. If you want in on this class shoot me a quick e-mail to save your spot until I get all the details worked out. I will have the layout in this color scheme as well as blues and greens for a boy color scheme.

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: