Saturday, April 3, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch and run don't walk!

Today over on my downline site they receive a sketch challenge and seeing that I've been out enjoying the beautiful day with my family and I don't have a sample to share with you, I thought you might like the chance to play along with the sketch.
If you use this sketch, send me an email with a picture and I'll post it here on my blog for all to see. Remeber this is just a starting point to use for inspiration.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'll try to have a sample posted either tomorrow or Monday, using this sketch.


I tried to post yesterday to my blog, but blogger was being difficult and not allowing me to. But here is what I wanted to tell you.

Run, don't walk over to my website, to see all the new clearance items that Stampin Up has listed. These items are up to 60% off and there is some really great things to pick from.

Click on "shop now" in the upper right hand corner of my site and then click on clearance rack. I promise you don't want to miss out on all the good deals. These items can only be ordered on my online store and they are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: