Friday, April 16, 2010

April workshop project

I have a workshop tonight. This is 1 of the 2 projects that we will be doing. I think that this bookmark is really cute and it's pretty easy too! You could right a personal note on the back and then give this to someone special  in your life. I think they would be super cute small gifts for friends.
I used cottage wall designer paper. I think this paper is so beautiful!

I used the circle scallop punch and the 1 3/8 circle punch. I thought using old olive for the circle scallop punch really brought out the green in the designer paper.

Look what you can do, just by using dimensionals on the scallop circle punch in the right places on the back you can hook the top of the bookmark over the top of your book!

I hope that you enjoy this project and that the guests at tonights workshop like it too!

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: