Monday, April 12, 2010

Something very different for me.

Tonight is stamp club at my house and I've been wanting to show my club members how to make this card probably for over a year now, well this is when it seemed to finally fit in so this is one of the projects they will be doing tonight. Even though this is very much out of my comfort zone, it was fun to make. I could see these being perfect invitations to a summer party or the perfect birthday card for a friend who likes fruity drinks. I also made it into a pocket card, so they are getting double techniques on this card. I was also thinking of making it into a scratch & sniff card, but I figured this is going to take us long enough as it is.
When you pull on the library clip, this is what comes out!

And here is the card with the pull out side by side.

I just realized that this card is missing it's umbrella and straw in the picture. How did I miss that. So just imagine one of those drink umbrellas and a straw in the cup.

I like how you can see the limes, floating in the cup.
Change the color of the cup to yellow and you could have lemonad, green and you have a margerita, white and you have milk and you could add an oreo next to it.
So that's my idea for today!

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: