Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Upcoming Punch Class and Super Saturday sketch entry.

Good sunny Tuesday to all of you. We are supposed to be getting some rain showers today, but I'll take the sun while it's out.
Today I have a sample from my upcoming punch class. Registration for the punch class is due by April 19th!


April Punch Class
April 29th
6:30pm
Class fee: $35.00
 (includes a $15.95 punch of your choice and a journal to start a punch book)
Registration w/payment due by the 19th
Please bring your own adhesive & dimensionals



Aren't those pansies just beautiful? If you want to learn how to make these and 2 other projects sign up soon! Spaces are limited!

As you can see I used my Super Saturday sketch for this card. I had this card done last week and the funny thing is Lucia, who has participated pretty freaquently in my sketch and color combination challenges did a card extreamly similar. It's so funny how 2 people can come up with an idea so close to each other.
Here is Lucia's entry for my Super Saturday Sketch challenge.

Really the only differences is that Lucia flipped the sketch and used a different ribbon and a different punch for the leaves and her pansies are darker in color. Great card Lucia, thanks for playing along.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

2 comments:

stampin along the way said...

OMG! Hey great minds think alike!

Angela Riddell said...

I know Lucia, isn't it hilarious. When I saw your pic, I couldn't help but chuckle.