Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodbye Mellow Moss, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac - Hello Blissful Bride!

So for the next few weeks I am going to be featuring retiring  colors. Why? Well because I can! And I'm going to miss some of these colors so I want to use them while I still can. Remember that if you want some of these retiring colors, order them soon so you don't miss out. Don't forget to get a matching ink refill and cardstock too!
So I'm saying goodbye to retiring colors and saying hello to a new stamp set that will be available next month! The stamp set is called blissful bride and it's a very sweet stamp set.
That's one of the benefits of being a Stampin Up demonstrator. I get to pre-order products before they are available to the general public. If you would like more information on becoming a demonstrator, call or email me or better yet, join me at my opportunity night on Monday May 3rd at 6:30 pm at my house. Please rsvp by May 1st.
This is a very simple card, but you should see all the shimmer on it. I used the frost white shimmer paint on the centers of the flowers, on the scallops on the circle scallop and on the bottom boarder. I also used a new product called smooch spritz on the almost amethyst cardstock, it just sparkles. With this product you can now have shimmery paper in any color you want, jus by spraying it on your favorite colored cardstock!

I colored in the flowers with blender pens and my ink pads.
Wouldn't these make great wedding thank you's, a great birthday card, a thinking of you or get well card.
This next photo is blurry, but I wanted to show you how much shimmer really is on the card.

That's it for today.
Have a great day and happy Stampin!
Angela

No comments: