Saturday, April 24, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch!

Good morning everybody! What a crazy, crazy week it has been! Sorry for no posts. After today it should get better for a little while.
So I have my Super Saturday sketch. I hope that you all play along! If you do use my super saturday sketch. Send me an email with a pic and I'll post it here on my blog for everybody to see.

Remember that this is just a starting point to get you started. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Alright have a great day! I'm off to make baby announcements, just another event in a LONG string of them this week. I've probably made over 250 cards this week and that's only been sense Thursday night. Whoooo! (insert, brushing brow here). I think I'll take a well deserved break tomorrow and spend it with my family.

Have a great day!
Angela

No comments: