Saturday, April 10, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch

Good Saturday morning to you. By the time most of you read this, I will officially have my taxes done!!!!
Today I'm sharing with you the sketch for today. Please feel free to play along and if you do, email me a picture of your card and I'll post it here for everybody to see. The idea of these Super Saturday sketches are to give you some inspiration and some ideas to get you started stamping. I know I have a lot of customers who will tell me, I just don't know where to start or I'm having a non-creative day. Well use this challenge, it'll get you started!


Remember to use this as a jumping off point and see where it takes you. There are no right or wrongs with this challenge. I would love to see what you do with it.

Have a great weekend and happy stampin!
Angela


No comments: