Sunday, April 11, 2010

My entry for the Super Saturday sketch challenge

Today's card can be found in my etsy shop.

Hi everybody. The weather here today has turned beautiful! It's so sunny out and it's warmed up nicely, but the wind is making it seem cooler then it really is.
I'm going to share with you today,what I cam up with using my Super Saturday sketch challenge from yesterday. Now remember that the sketch is just a place for you to start. My card I changed the placement of the circle & scallop circle, because I used bigger circles and they didn't look right off to the side like the sketch  implied.
The colors of this card are nice and springy (I know that's not really a word, but I've been know to make up words on occasion).
The flowers where done with the watercolor crayons, directly to the stamp.

The background is stamped with the pretty petals background stamp with versamark. I used the big shot to make the circle and the scallop circle. I love my big shot!

I added some ribbon, brads and some designer paper and called it done!

Now let's see what you can do with the sketch challenge.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: