Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary cards!

Happy Thursday to all of you! Today I'm going to share an anniversary card with you. I had my monthly downline meeting this past Monday and one of the things we got to celebrate was anniversaries this month. We had 3 of them to celebrate! So each of the women received this card for their anniversary of when they signed up to become a Stampin Up demonstrator! I did postcard style cards. I think it's a nice change sometimes from a full card. If I where going to mail these, I still would put them in an envelope. They would never actually make it to the person in one piece if you mailed them like a postcard.
So the one's that I'm showing you today are anniversary cards, but I also made up a bunch of these that say thank you instead of anniversary. I love when I come up with a great card and then I can just switch out the sentiment and use it for a totally different occasion.



Supplies used:
Stamp set: pretty petals background stamp, flight of the butterfly, teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, celery, whisper white
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Accessories: Butterfly punch, whisper white ribbon, scallop trim boarder punch, dimensionals, adhesive

Today on my downline site, it's Thankful Thursday. Thankful  Thursday is when they make a thank you card and then mail it to someone who they are thankful for. Make a Thank you card today and send me a pic, I'll post it here. Be sure to mail it out to someone to let them know how thankful you are for them. It might just make their day!

I have some very exciting news to share with you. I'll try to get to it either later today or tomorrow.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: