Saturday, April 17, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch

Good Saturday morning to you! Today I'm going to share my Super Saturday  Sketch with you and I would love for you to play along. If you make a card or scrapbook page using this sketch send me an email with a pic and I'll post it here on my blog.
Today's sketch actually came from someone else's card. Renee is a super talented lady and I admire her work very much. I needed a card for a workshop I was doing. I fell in love with Renee's card so I changed it up just a little by leaving off all the sparkles and corduroy buttons, only because the group of ladies I was doing this project where all first timers so I didn't want to overwhelm them. They absolutely loved the card! And the colors went perfectly with the hostess' house, it was pretty neat.
Here is the card we did at the workshop.


I love this stamp set, I use it all the time! If you don't have upsy daisy, you really should!

Alright so let's see what you can do with the Super Saturday Sketch and remeber that this is just a starting point, you never know where it's going to take you.

Have a great day,I'm off to try and spend some quality time with my girls!
Happy Stampin,
Angela

No comments: