Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Shower Pics

Back in the fall I threw a baby shower for one of my friends and I forgot to show pictures here. You did get to see the baby shower invitation back in October, I just couldn't tell you that's what it was, because the shower was a surprise.


So I thought I'd show you some pictures of the shower.
Here is the picture of the photo album I put together for the mom to be. I used one of Stampin Up's 12x12 photo albums and used the decor elements baby words and applied them to the photo albumn. This was a lot of work, due to the fact that the album is soft surface, but I got it on there


I had 2 craft tables set up, where everybody had the chance to make a 2 page layout for the mom to be and I gave them matching SU markers to write on the back of the layout some words of advice for the mom.


Here is a close up of one of the craft tables, you can see that I had a bunch of dies cuts already cut up and ready to go, to make it easier for all of them. It was a lot of fun and I think everybody had a good time.

Here is a picture of the centerpieces on all the tables. They are onesies that are supposed to look like a boquet of flowers, how cool is that! They where a lot of fun to make and I love the way they came out. I got this idea from a friend who got one of these for a baby shower and I said to my self, I bet I could make those, so I did.

I thought I took a better picture of the party favors, but I can't seem to find it.  So you can kind of see what they looked like in this picture. These are little boxes that me and the grandmother to be put together. They hold 4 ghiridelli squares (probably not spelled right).


Here are the cupcake holders, I wasn't quite sure what to do with these, so I just wrapped them in chocolate chip satin ribbon and then punched out butterflies with my big shot and strung them down the middle of the cupcake holder with fishing line, so it looked like they where hanging in mid air.


So there is my take on a baby shower on Stampin Up steroids! I hope you enjoyed my tour of what you can do with you're Stampin Up prodcuts.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: