Monday, January 25, 2010

Just a little thanks!

Aren't these little tags just too cute! I used my 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and my circle scallop punches to make these super quick tags. These are the tags that I put on my stamp club ladies bags this month. I wrote a personal note on the back of each one.



These would be super cute attached to one of our clear celophane bags filled with candy, or a spa set or something like that.

Color combination: Perfect plum, pale plum, certinately celery, whisper white and razzleberry ink

Angela's helpful hints:
- using our punches is a quick and affective way to get any project done in a snap.
- Making 1 tag? You mine as well make a bunch while you have your supplies out. That way the next time you need one in a pinch it's already done.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: