Saturday, January 16, 2010

Big Shot Club Starts this month (only 2 spots left)

Do you have a big shot yet? I love my big shot! It's great for cutting out different shapes, adding texture and perfect for making little gift bags and tags. It's not just for paper crafters, it's also perfect for anybody who quilts.
I have a big shot club starting this month. If you would like to purchase the big shot on a budget then the big shot club is perfect for you!
Here's how it works:

The big shot club runs for 5 months (starts in Jan and ends in May).
Each month you will mail me a payment for $47.80.
At the end of the club you will receive you're big shot, along with the dies you choose from the list I will give you.
You will also receive a Level 1 hostess stamp set
$20.00 in free products from the catalog (you're choice)
as well as 1 sale-a-bration product of you're choice.

At the end of the stamp club, we will have a big shot party where you will get you're big shot and dies and we'll make 3 fun projects using you're big shot. This party is free for anybody who is part of the big shot club!

If you're interested in joining the BIG SHOT CLUB call or email me and I'll add you to the list.
There are only 2 spots left for this round of the big shot club!

Here are a few projects done using the big shot, the options are limitless!
This cute little bag was done with the top note die.

We used the butterfly die to etch the glass to make a designer candle holder.

Isn't this little basket cute? It makes a great card holder or you could put some little goodies in it and it would make a great gift.


We used the scallop circle die to make the top of this adorable cupcake. We also used one of the texture plates to add the polka dots to the white background.

I hope you will join us for the big shot club!
If you have questions or would like to sign up for the big shot club you can call me at 413-863-3166 or email me at c_riddell@comcast.net

No comments: