Monday, January 4, 2010

Love you much - same products 2 different cards

I'm sharing all new goodies today from the upcoming Spring mini catalog! The catalog goes live on January 5th, along with SALE-A-BRATION our biggest sale of the year! If you purchase $50.00 in products you receive a free product of your choice from the sale-a-bration catalog. When you host your own in home workshop you'll also receive a free product of your choice from the sale-a-bration catalog for every $300.00 in sales you have at your party and this is on top of you're regular hostess benefits. This is a great time to be a Stampin Up hostess!

I wanted to show you how you can take the same products (cardstock, stamp sets, punches, ribbon) and make 2 totally different cards. Here I've taken 2 new stamp sets, Well Scripted (very beautiful words) and I heart hearts and used them on 2 different cards. I've also taken the same 4 colors and used them very differently on the 2 cards. The colors used are old olive, pretty in pink, whisper white and kraft. I used the same 2 punches on both cards, our corner rounder and our NEW pinking hearts boarder punch. I also used some of our new luscious 5/8inch old olive satin ribbon on one of the cards (this new ribbon will be coming in 9 different colors, look at yesterdays post for a ribbon share.




So now it's your turn, use your products and show me how you can make 2 different cards with the same supplies, I love to see what you come up with.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

to order Stampin Up products call me at 413-863-3166, email me at c_riddell@comcast.net or shop on line at http://www.angelariddell.stampinup.net/ click on shop now in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

No comments: