Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Demonstrator class was so much fun!

Hi everyone, how is the weather where you are? We had the craziest weather yesterday,  it rained, I guess I should say it Poured. Where we live, it should have been snow. But now we have huge lakes where we did have snow. Our back yard was one big lake and then last night it froze. It would be the perfect skating rink for the kiddos
So last night was my demonstrator class for my addicted to stamping friends (aka other demonstrators). We had a great time. We made 4 fun projects which i'll be sharing over the next few days.I'm glad I have these projects to share, because I'm not sure if I'll get to stamping today, we'll see, I'm pretty tired. I promised them that I would share this paticular project today, because by the end of the evening they where all tired and didn't get to finish this one. So I promised I would post pictures so they could finish it up at home.
This idea was not my own, I totally cased it from Diana Gibbs (crazy talented crafter extrodinare!) You can see her sample here. If I remember correctly I think that this project was showcased at Stampin Up's leadership confrence.
We made these home decor blocks. There is a different saying on each side of the blocks. These would make beautiful decor in your house all year round! I love decor that serves a purpose for more then one season. It means there is less to store and it's also more cost effective.
You'll have to forgive my pictures, they really do the project no justice!
Here is the one I would use for this season.








The way I took the picture, they all seem to be leaning, but I promise in real life they are not.

So what do you think? This was one of our 4 projects last night. Aren't these a lot of fun? If you would like to see this offered as a class please let me know. If there is enough intrest I will make this into a class.
That's it for today, I'm going to spend today cleaning up from all of our fun last night.

If you would like to join in all the fun, anybody who signs up to become a stampin up demonstrator during sale-a-bration will get the starter kit at 15% off as well as get to pick any 1 extra stamp set from the catalog.
Contact me today to learn more about becoming a demonstrator.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: