Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thoughts & Prayers makes great cards!

I just re-read my title and that sounds pretty funny  if you don't know that Stampin UP has a stamp set called Thought's & Prayers. But anyway I've been a crafting busy bee lately. I'll steal 5 mins. here and 10 mins. there and get a card done. I've been finding that if I don't get to do a little bit of crafting every day, I just get plain grumpy. The cards I've been doing are really simple because I don't have tons of time to devote to stamping right now, but I am pleased with each and every one of them.
Today's card is so pretty, I used always artichoke, mellow moss, vanilla splashes of pretty in pink and it's a really nice color combination.

Angela's helpful hints:
-Using our markers on the tree image is an easy way to get multiple colors on you're image.
-The scallop trim boarder punch makes a delicate boarder and gives some added interest to you're card.
-Our taffetta ribbon is perfect for those more delicate project.

I've decided to open an etsy store. I'm working out all the details as we speak. For those of you who do not know what etsy is, it's an online website dedicated to selling handmade items. I've finally decided after 6 years that my cards are good enough to sell, so I'm going to give it a try. You will be able to find this card in my etsy store once I get it up and running. I would say that it will be up and running within the next week.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: