Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just for you - beautiful wings

Wow I'm addicted to this embossing folder it's so much fun. I started from a card sample in the spring mini occasion catalog and then went from there and made my own card. The card i'm talking about can be viewed on page 10 of the spring mini catalog.

I used the same colors from yesterday, because that's what was already out. And by the way all the butterflies came from scraps of paper I had left over from other projects. I love all the texture on these butterflies. I also used the scallop trim boarder that you can get for FREE during sale-a-bration just for placing an order of $50.00 or more. It's such a cute boarder, I absolutely love it. Here I used it with melon mambo, so that it would really "pop". I also used the perfect polka dots impressions folder to give the background that touch. I've really been enjoying doing some clean, simple cards lately. I love the way they look. I have a friend who's in need of some cheering up, so I thought I would make her up a bunch of cheery cards and give them to her to send out to people in her life. I figured bright colors would foot the bill perfectly, so you'll be seeing a lot of bright cheery cards in the next few days.

Remember that now through Sunday you can receive this Beautiful wings embossing folder for free, along with 2 saleabration products for free just for placing an order of $100.00 or more with me. This promotion is through me, not Stampin UP! Orders must be placed by phone or email to qualify for the free embossing folder. What will you pick for your saleabration products? Maybe this scallop trim boarder punch will be one of you're free items?

Angela's helpful tip:
-pop up those butterflies on dimensionals to give your card a special look.
-using a 1/8 boarder instead of 1/4 inch boarder gives your card a sleek clean look. Give it a try!
-Teeny Tiny Wishes is the perfect greetings stamp set. The little words fit in the smallest places and complete you're card perfectly.
-Not a big fan of bright colors, or not sure how to use them? Try them in small pieces on you're card with a big neutral piece to get a great pop of color without over doing it.
-Our big shot Texture Impressions Folders is the perfect way to add extra interest to the card without over doing it.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

This is so cute, and I love the dotted texture on the card itself.

I'll be back, cause you got some beautiful cards, I am definitely going to "case".

Thanks!!!

Hugs,
Di