Monday, January 11, 2010

You're on my mind

Happy Monday folks! Wow is it bitterly cold up here in New England. I think we have finally received the cold air the rest of the country has had for a week now and frankly you can have it back, I don't want it!
Today I have a card that we are going to do at stamp club tonight. The technique is referred to as ghosting or shadowing. This card is not my personal creation, I totally cased it from this super talented lady! I've had it in my favorites for a while and knew I had to make this card. The only thing different about my card is the color. She used melon mambo I think and I used dusty durango. Tonight we will be using melon mambo only because I don't have enough of the dusty durango ribbon to go around. But really the beauty of this card is that it could be done in any color and would be utterly beautiful.



To all of you who took advantage of my promotion this weekend, thank you and enjoy your beautiful wings embosslit when it comes in, it's really a lot of fun!

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

I have an order going in tonight so if anybody needs any products call or email me by 8:30pm tonight.

No comments: