Sunday, January 10, 2010

Come to stamp club - last day of promotion!

Stamp club is tomorrow, anybody who would like to learn 2 really fun techniques, please feel free to join us. Club starts at 7:00 pm. If you would like to join us please let me know by tonight if possible so I have enough supplies cut out for everyone. Please bring your adhesive and your $5.00 supply fee (which is waived with an order of $25.00 or more).
I love the projects we are doing tomorrow and I think you will too!

Today's sample is a card that I made for my husband. Yesterday was our anniversary so I whipped him up a card quickly yesterday before he came home from work. I did have to apologize to him because it was really "girly" but he did the right thing and told me that he liked it. It's a super simple card. It used one of our new punches called "small heart" punch. I also used the big shot to add texture to the card.

Angela's helpful hints:
-Using 3 of an item is more pleasing to the eye (just like the 3 hearts I used on this card)
-This small heart punch is only $5.95 so you will get a lot of bang for you're buck with this punch
-A texture plate was used on the pink cardstock, to give the card more interest.
-pop those hearts up on dimensionals and watch you're card really "pop".
-The saleabration scallop trim boarder was used on this card. Free is good and if you're going to spend $50.00 on products you mine as well get something for free!

Just a reminder that today is the last day of my promotion. Spend $100.00 in products (before s&h and tax) and receive 2 free saleabration products as well as the beautiful wings embosslit for FREE. Orders must be called in or emailed to me by 8:00 pm est. to qualify for the free embosslit die.

I hope that you join us tomorrow at stamp club.
Have a great day and happy stampinn!
Angela

No comments: