Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope that everybody had a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year!
Today I have something non Christmas to share with you. This is my oldest daughters birthday invitations for her party. These where a lot of fun to make. I think I got the inspiration for these from Cindy lawrence but I searched her blog and couldn't find them so maybe I was making that up.


Angela's helpful hints:
-The big shot die cutting machine, makes it easy and quick to cut out all different shapes. Here I used the circle scallop die to make the base of the card.
-The circle scissors plus is the best circle cutting tool ever! You can make coordinating sized circle for what ever size project you are working on.
-blender pens and your favorite color ink work great on shimmery white paper to color in your stamped images.
-Our 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter gives the pony's hair that extra special touch.


Do you follow me on twitter? IF not you might want to become a follower for special deals only for my twitter followers.
That's all you get for a hint.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: