Friday, January 8, 2010

beautiful wings and a promotion!

Happy snowy day to all of you who live in new england. Today I have a sample for you of a fun new embossing folder in the new spring mini catalog. The embossing folder is called beautiful wings and it really is beautifu. It cuts and embosses the butterflies all at the same time. The card I'm showing you is a regular size card, I wanted to show you just how small these butterflies are. I figured that it was time to use some bright colors, in hopes that it would hurry spring along, we'll see if it works. I love how there is so much texture on these butterflies.

If you look under the ribbon can you see the lines in the white cardstock? I used my paper trimmer and a bone folder and made the lines just like I was scoring something that we would usually fold on the score lines, but this time the score lines are just to give it added interest and dimension.
I used the happy birthday from teeny tiny wishes. I really think this is a must have stamp set. There is words for almost every occasion that you would need and the simple font goes with pretty much everything.

Make a purchase of $100.00 or more from me from now until Sunday January 10th at 8:00 pm and receive 2 free saleabration products of your choice as well as this beautiful wings embossing folder for FREE. Orders must be emailed to me or called in to qualify for the free embossing folder ($11.95 value).
emails can be sent to c_riddell@comcast.net and phone orders can be called in to 413-863-3166.

Angela's helpful hints:
-Popping up your butterflies is an easy, quick, inexpensive way to add more interest and dimension to your card.
-Don't be afraid to use either side of the butterflies for a different textured look. The back side is as beautiful as the front.
-Use the extra butterflies left over as confetti on the inside of your card. So who ever opens the card will be in for an extra surprise!

That's it for today!
Have a great day and happy Stampin!
Angela

No comments: